- Ridge over the western U.S.
- Positively tilted trough over the central U.S.
- Rain in Washington again
- Strong high centered over the West
- Low over Lake Superior, with a cold front extending westward into the Dakotas and a warm front extending southward into eastern Oklahoma / western Arkansas
- High over the Northeast
- Snow falling in Ohio and Pennsylvania
- Weak low/trough off the Texas Coast
- Rain falling in Louisiana and eastern Texas in association with the low pressure
2015Z visible satellite image:
2015Z infrared satellite image:
12Z 500 mb map:
2030Z surface analysis:
12Z snow cover map: